Here a Links Counselling Service, we have a team of highly skilled and enthusiastic counsellors. It is our aim to invest in each counsellor and encourage growth within their chosen area of expertise. We provide in-house training and connect with various training organisations. Our counsellors are registered or accredited members of BACP and adhere their practice around BACP's Ethical framework.
We believe in growing the counselling profession, therefore we are considerate of providing a nurturing environment for trainee counsellors to practice their skills in a safe and ethical way. We welcome student counsellors who are interested in gaining professional experience.
If you are interested in being part of our team. Please contact email@example.com or call 07835020620 for more information.
We are excited to be extending our primary school counselling team and are looking for sessional counsellors with experience of working with children.
To work as part of the Links Counselling Team providing counselling or psychotherapeutic support in line with organisational need and individual skill sets. This will involve working with child clients within a number of schools locally.
To contribute to the work of Links Counselling Service in the daily delivery of safe and confidential counselling services.
To implement the organisation’s systems, policies and procedures for service delivery.
Each candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Professional qualification in counselling or psychotherapy (minimum Diploma standard)
- Professional Registration or accreditation as a practitioner with BACP, IACP, UKCP or equivalent (equivalence to be determined by Links Counselling)
- Specialised qualification or training in counselling children and young people, Level 5 Diploma or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualification supervised clinical practice(accumulating to at least 200 hours post-qualifying supervised practice)
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and appropriate boundaries in all matters related to their work
- Flexible attitude towards working hours to meet clients’ needs and as demanded by requirements of the job
- Committed to Links Counselling’s policies and procedures
- Able and willing to work across Links Counselling projects as required in designated area
For more information or to request and application form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org